- Now available to manage from vSphere Web Client
- Now supports up to 5,000 protected VMs (1,500 is the limit in SRM 5.5)
- Now supports up to 2,000 simultaneously recoverable VMs (1,500 is the limit in SRM 5.5)
- Subnet level IP customisation rules
- An optional embedded database vPostgreSQL to use with minimal configuration
- Improved support for Integrated Windows Authentication when using Microsoft SQL Server as the Site Recovery Manager database.
A nice 50 minutes presentation by VMware posted on you tube.
Topic Covered: vCenter Configuration Manager